Singapore is still one of the best places to do business in the world, especially if you want to access markets in Asia and the Far East.
More than any other location, Singapore has made its mission to be as business-friendly as possible with beneficial taxation laws, efficient company set up processes and speedy dispute resolutions through the courts.
5 Reasons to Set Up Your Business in Singapore
- Singapore is a sovereign island state and is strategically positioned in Asia with access to emerging markets in South East Asia, and India.
- It’s home to some of the world’s top companies and has good infrastructure including a large seaport for imports and exports.
- The ease of doing business means that a lot of start-ups head to Singapore so you’ll be in good company and have a strong network to benefit from. Not only that, Singapore has put in plenty of support for new businesses.
- Singapore has more than 21 trade agreements that you can take advantage of as well as double tax agreements that give you the option of trading across borders cost-effectively. Singapore also has favourable local tax laws.
- Singapore is one of the safest places to work and build a business, and it also has a strong and fair legal system.
On top of all this, if you are operating from a base in Singapore, you have access to some great local talent and a highly motivated workforce.
How Do I Set Up a Business in Singapore?
Base your start-up in Singapore, and you can benefit from 75% tax exemption on the first S $100,000 that your business earns. It’s essential to work with a partner who understands company formations in a region like this.
For example, at International Formations, we not only help you manage the legal set up of your business but assist you with opening a Singapore bank account.
For all the advice and support you need in setting up your business in Singapore, contact the expert team at International Formations today to find out how we can help.